Helping Creditors Recover and Liquidate Overdue Loans, Outstanding Accounts, Unresolved Judgments, and Unpaid Liens
At McNab Small Claims Debt Litigation Services the goal is to help you collect unpaid debt the legal way. McNab is available to help financial institutions, small businesses, individuals, independent contractors, and employees, to collect a wide range of outstanding debts, including, among others:
- Unpaid lines of credit
- Unpaid personal or business loans
- Unpaid professional fees
- Unpaid bills for goods delivered
- Unpaid invoices for services rendered
- Unpaid business accounts and receivables
- Unpaid rent or lease agreements
- Unpaid salaries or wage
Whether you are looking to commence a lawsuit against an individual or business, McNab can help!
The services available from McNab include carefully drafting offers to settle and professional pre-litigation letters, negotiating payment terms, commencing legal actions, representing clients in court, and enforcing judgement by garnishing accounts or seizing land and property.
McNab represents plaintiffs at the Oshawa Small Claims Court and handle cases in which the amount claimed is within the $25,000 (excluding interest and costs such as court fees and legal representation fees) limit permitted by the Rules of the Small Claims Court.
McNab provides full Small Claims Court services including preparation of the following forms:
- Plaintiff’s Claim
- Affidavit of Service
- Defendant’s Claim
- Request to Clerk
- Default Judgment
- Offer to Settle
- Acceptance of Offer to Settle
- Notice of Withdrawal of Offer to Settle
- Terms of Settlement
- Notice of Motion and Supporting Affidavit
- Certificate of Judgment
- Notice of Examination
- Affidavit for Enforcement
- Notice of Garnishment
- Notice of Renewal of Garnishment
- Notice of Garnishee Hearing
- Writ of Seizure and Sale of Lands; and
- Writ of Seizure and Sale of Personal Property
McNab also provides representation for clients on a case-by-case basis at a wide range of Small Claims Court hearings, including:
- Settlement Conferences
- Terms of Payment Hearings
- Assessment Hearings
- Judgment Debtor Examinations
- Contempt Hearings; and
- Garnishee Hearings
McNab offers special rates and discounts to clients with multiple accounts or files, such as financial institutions and businesses. Check out the low rates on the Fees page for details. If you don't see exactly what you are looking for, call for a free personalized quote, and to ask about the Price Match Guarantee.
You have a legal right to claim your debt. Let McNab help!